It’s become my habit to keep a list of what I’ve read, and I’m continuing that this year. My main reading goal this year is to read 45 books, mostly from my own shelves. I’ll add to this post as I go.
- Cometh the Hour (Book Six of the Clifton Chronicles) – Jeffrey Archer
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing – Marie Kondo (a few thoughts on this one here and here)
- 30 Days — Change Your Habits, Change Your Life: A Couple of Simple Steps Every Day to Create the Life You Want – Marc Reklau
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance – Angela Duckworth
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast – Laura Vanderkam
- The Great Good Thing: A Secular Jew Comes to Faith in Christ – Andrew Klavan
- Food Freedom Forever: Letting Go of Bad Habits, Guilt, and Anxiety Around Food – Melissa Hartwig
- Embracing Obscurity: Becoming Nothing in Light of God’s Everything – Anonymous
- Rules of Civility – Amor Towles
- Sweater Quest: My Year of Knitting Dangerously
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 – Travis Bradberry & Jean Greaves
** Disclaimer: Whenever you click on a link to books around here and then make a purchase at Amazon, you’re helping me — a few pennies at a time — feed my book habit. Many thanks!