It was another poor sleeping month which means it was a good reading month. 🙂
- You Will Know Me – Megan Abbott
- A Gentleman in Moscow – Amor Towles
- Goodbye, Vitamin: A Novel – Rachel Khong
- Since We Fell – Dennis Lehane
- A Woman’s Wisdom: How the Book of Proverbs Speaks to Everything – Lydia Brownback
- Perfecting Ourselves to Death: The Pursuit of Excellence and the Perils of Perfectionism – Richard Winter
- Commentaries on Proverbs – Matthew Henry
My favorite this month (and will very likely make my top five for the year) was A Gentleman in Moscow. The other fiction books this month were just meh.
What are you reading & recommending these days?