Please excuse the blogging pause; it was entirely unintentional. October caught me by surprise, and it hasn’t really let up until today.
- I Am Watching You – Teresa Driscoll
- To Dance With the White Dog – Terry Kay
- Little Fires Everywhere – Celeste Ng
- The Woman in Cabin 10 – Ruth Ware
- Into the Water – Paula Hawkins
- Happier at Home: Kiss More, Jump More, Abandon Self-Control, and My Other Experiments in Everyday Life – Gretchen Rubin
I read mostly fiction in September, and most of it was mediocre, at best. To Dance With the White Dog was Thomasville’s One Book this year, so our office read it together. It’s not my usual genre, but it was sweet and southern. Little Fires Everywhere was definitely the best of my September bunch. There were lots of practical tips in Gretchen Rubin’s Happier at Home, and I’ll likely continue to read more of her books.
What are you reading?